We update our policies and procedures in accordance with British Columbia’s restrictions and guidelines. For the most current information please write email@example.com.
We have modified our services for the safety of our guests and staff. We apologize for any inconvenience that may arise.
• We observe the province’s Covid-19 guidelines on travel and accommodations.
• Only the cabins and chalet apartments are open.
• The event room is not open to gatherings.
• Payments are made online via PayPal, credit card or e-transfer prior to arrival.
• Guests are requested to self-assess on Covid symptoms prior to arrival. Guests experiencing symptoms are asked to reschedule their travel dates.
• A plexiglass protection barrier has been installed at the check-in counter.
• Each guest must fill out a contact form for Covid tracing purposes.
• Staff will be unable to help guests with their luggage.
• Guests are required to wear a mask when in public areas, and are asked to stay 2 meters apart and wash their hands frequently during their stay.
• Disinfectant supplies are available inside the lodge as well as outside the building.
• Guests who experience Covid-19 symptoms during their stay should inform Management immediately.
• There are no housekeeping services during the guests’ visit.
• Room amenities are simplified.
• Additional essential items such as towels are provided at the check-in counter upon request.
• After each guest checks out, all laundry items are washed, and all surfaces cleaned and disinfected before a new guest checks in.
• There is no sit-down service in the dining room.
• Meals are available as take-out from the check-in counter.
• All staff members follow Covid safety guidelines.
• They wear masks, maintain physical distancing when interacting with guests and wash their hands regularly.
• High traffic areas such as the check-in area are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
• Staff exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms must inform Management and are not allowed to come to work. They will be tested and, if necessary, isolated.